Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Second time's a Charm!


Hello there fellow readers! or uh, er, very far Future Fellow Readers!
I have started this blog to be like everyone else.
Kidding.
My original intent was to document our everyday crafting, i love to make things, but as i thought more about it, i prayed it would be a journal of sorts. I place where God would use me, and help me appreciate every aspect of my life. That i would worship Him in the most mundane of jobs, by finding peace and well being in what i, or rather, we as a family enjoy!
I'm excited to share with you about the things i love to talk and think about.
So a little about myself:
I was born and raised in London, Ontario. I went through school to be a Recording Engineer, trying to find purpose in my love for music. Although i did and still do enjoy recording, my greater purpose was to marry and have babies! My handsome husbands name is Richard John, and my beautiful daughter is Charlotte Love. My family is the joy of my life, but my foundation is found in Jesus. I became a Christian when i was seven years old at a Camp called "Forest Cliff". This revolutionized my life. I would not be the person i am today, without Him being Lord over me. Bring a Christ follower is a journey. You experience ups and down's just as any other person, yet your HOPE is in Him, not in Man. Your Security is in Him, not in Things! I may love Decor, and Fashion, and Photography and Crafts, but i want you to know i would be NOTHING without Jesus dying on the cross for my sins, so that i could be FREE!
Like i said, i'm so excited to share with you parts of my life. What i'm thinking, stuggling through, or finding joy in!
So pour the Coffee, and let's Begin!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment