Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dresses


Good Morning! I had the most wonderful wake up. My husby made me coffee early, and baby and i went in the bath while i sipped away. Now that she's napping i'm here to tell you about....Vintage Inspired Dresses! YEA! I've had so much Fun searching the web for the best possible dress. Why? No other reason then Because! Do you need any other reason to shop???
I order these two dresses down below.
Aren't they Beautiful!? So pretty, and light. I can't wait for them to come in!
I'll have to let you know how they fit. I always get nervous buying clothes from the internet, because you're never sure if it's the right size or if they'll even look good on. But if you love them as much as i did, you just have to purchase them anyways!




Most of these dresses i've shown you are from the Lulus shop, but i've never actually ordered from there. My personal favorite places are ModCloth and Ruche. They have the most unique styles! I might warn you though, if you're going to hum and haw over a dress, don't want tooo long, because selection goes fast! The stock is always changing, which is nice, because two months later you can go back on, and see all new stuff!! Makes it more exciting, and keeps you coming back for more.
Hope you enjoy. Good luck shopping.
Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment