Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nail Polish





Hello Readers! It's been too long! My family and I were away at camp the last week in august, and had the most amazing time! We just LOVE it up there! Not only is it the best camp ever for many reasons that stand alone, but they teach teens about loving and serving the one true God!! Then September hit, and i've been running around like a crazy chicken with her heard cut off! Camp keeps popping into my head this week as i try to remember how relaxing it was to be there! Each time Baby Love took a nap, i would sit and read my bible, letting the words of scripture impact my heart and life. It's so hard somedays when you can't even find the time to pee let alone sit down and read.
Anyways, i'm here to tell you about my little nail polish secret. Whenever i have a to do list as long as my arm, "paint my nails" is always somewhere on that list, closer to the bottom. It's one of those things i want to get down once everything else is accomplished, so my life feels more in order! lol.
Yet, at the same time i hate putting nail polish on because by the next day, it's all chipped and gross looking! So what's the use? It's a waste of my precious time. I'd have to get everything done before i paint my nails, for heaven forbid i stick my hands in soapy water, or get in the shower.
So are you ready for my secret!? - Zoya Nail Polish.
Wow. This stuff is for real. I first used it at camp, when baby went down for her nap on the first day, and it wasn't even chipped or worn looking one week later when we left to go home!! It's the longest wearing Natural nail polish on the market. And not only that, but it  doesn't smell bad, or give you a head ache because it's free of toluene, formaldehyde and camphor! Neat eh?
You can choose from over 300 gorgeous colours. I was so excited about this nail polish for the fall. Now i can enjoy a whole week or more without having to re-do my nails! Which is ideal when you have a baby and a huge to do list, but the a need to feel sexy and stylish at the same time. Hope you enjoy!

                                                                       Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment